Hanbok Wrap Skirt - Fawn & Iron
Heavy Linen Twill fabric (Linen 100%)
* Please note that free shipping is not available for the handmade products.
Customize your choice:
- Sizes range from XS to XL (refer to our size chart for the perfect fit).
- Skirt Fabric Colour: Pick one for the skirt and one side of the waistband.
- Second Fabric Colour: Choose a contrasting shade for the other side of the waistband.
Featuring a moderate drape and a standard length of 30" for XS/S, 32" for M/L/XL.
Need a custom length? Just leave a note at checkout.
Please note, each skirt is made to order, requiring 5-7 days to meticulously create your piece.
HOW TO CARE
Caring for heavy linen twill requires some specific steps to maintain its quality and durability. Here's a detailed guide:
- Use a gentle cycle on your washing machine with lukewarm water. Hot water can shrink linen.
- Use a mild detergent; avoid bleach as it can damage the fibres.
- If washing by hand, do so gently without twisting or wringing the fabric.
- Air-dry the linen twill. Lay it flat on a clean, dry towel or hang it on a padded hanger. Avoid direct sunlight as it can fade the fabric.
- If you must use a dryer, select a low heat setting and remove the fabric while it's still slightly damp to avoid over-drying.
- Iron linen twill while it's damp. Use a medium-hot iron setting.
- If the linen has dried, use a steam iron to ease out wrinkles.
- Iron on the wrong side (inside out) to avoid shiny marks, especially for darker colours.
Due to the custom nature of this item, it is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.